The incubator program is a 3-month business development intensive, during which 10-15 participants or ‘incubatees’ will be selected to bring their business idea to life. We aim for a third of the participants to be indigenous or minority community members to enhance community engagement and provide growth opportunities to those currently underrepresented in the workforce.
If you are interested in being a part of this program :
This is an incredible opportunity to get access to the brightest and most successful business minds in Australia, and to gain professional guidance on how to start your own business.
- Applicants will pitch ideas and then go through an interview process, from which 10-15 will be selected to take part in the program.
- On launching the program participants will be introduced to their mentors and given guidelines on the program expectations.
- Incubator participants will attend daily workshops and weekly group meetings where they can present their ideas to fellow participants and provide progress reports.
- Participants will have access to mentors and expert advice throughout the program, as well as educational and training resources.
- On completion of the 3-month program, the success of participants will be monitored, and further advice or support will be available if needed.